Join The Air & Waste Management Association
A&WMA provides programs and activities designed and conducted by environmental
professionals for environmental professionals. Membership in A&WMA provides access to a worldwide network of
more than 8,000 individuals from industry, government, and the consulting, research, academic, and legal communities
who engage in the exchange of technical and managerial information.
As a member, you receive:
- Networking opportunities with leading professionals in the environmental
- Access to cutting-edge professional, scientific and technological resources.
- Opportunities for professional training and development -- such as our
specialty conferences, workshops, annual meeting, and the QEP Certification Program.
- A year's subscription to either The Journal of the Air & Waste Management Association or EM, A&WMA's monthly news magazine
for environmental managers.
- Full access to the online version of both EM and the Journal.
- Access to a searchable, online membership directory, which contains contact
information for members.
- Discounts of 20-30% on registration fees for the Association's Annual Conference & Exhibition, specialty conferences, workshops, seminars and education
courses. And, discounts of up to 25% on Association publications,
videotapes and discs.
- Access to local Section and Chapter events.
- Discount subscriptions to other environmental journals.
- Discount on Journal page charges.
Join A&WMA Now
online, or print and fax a pdf form
Contact the headquarters office at 1-800-270-3444 (U.S. and Canada) or
+1-412-232-3444 (international) to have a membership packet sent to you. You may also e-mail your request to email@example.com.
Top • Back